Starting from the semester following the semester in which the student is registered, the University shall issue an academic warning to the student whose average is less than (2) in either of the first and second semesters.
- The student shall cancel the effect of the warning by raising the average to (2) within a maximum period of two semesters from the date of the warning, otherwise it is included in the remedial study.
- A student who is dismissed because of his low rate is admitted to the remedial study:
- If his average is not less than 1.5, he shall be given four semesters to raise the rate to two points and if he fails, he shall be dismissed from the specialization.
- If his average is between (1.49-1), he shall be given one semester to raise this rate to (1.5). If he achieves, he shall be given three semesters to raise the rate to two points.
- A student admitted to a remedial study loses his right to transfer to another discipline.
- A student who has received less than one point in any semester of the year after the first semester shall be dismissed from the jurisdiction without prior notice.
- Admission to a student from one discipline in another discipline is not permitted more than once during his / her studies at the University.
- The study load for the student whose average is less than two points is (15) credit hours in the compulsory semesters and (6) credit hours in the summer semester.
- The study load for a student whose average is less than a point is a maximum of 12 credit hours in the compulsory semester following the first semester of admission.
- The duration of the student's registration for a degree may not exceed eight years in the colleges of study for a period of five years and seven years in the colleges of study for a period of four years.