Announcement to Manara University students
.. About putting the e-learning system “Learnata” into service ..
We would like to inform you that the educational materials related to the lectures of the weeks 1-2-3-4-5-6 have been completly uploaded for the second semester of the academic year 2019/2020
- All students should review these educational materials, knowing that attendance / absence of students will be monitored by entering and downloading the lecture link in order to estimate the percentage of each student’s participation in the interactive learning process.
- Interactive video lectures will be announced later with the students once their requirements are completed.
- According to the university’s resumption date, sessions will be assigned to each course to clarify what is necessary regarding the lectures submitted to the system.
- For courses that include practical experiments in the laboratory, a special program will be established to conduct these experiments extensively upon the resumption of working hours.
- With regard to the decisions of design studios in the departments of architecture, interior design and graphics, these studios are implemented through the electronic communication channels identified by the Deanship of the College.
- In case of any difficulty or problem in any course, you can communicate via e-mail to the following address: