Training & Development Directorate
- Participates in determining the basic abilities, competencies and skills of staff and students.
- Participates in career guidance of the staff to establish a career in accordance with their abilities and expectations and the university's mission and goals.
- Participates in student guidance and counseling to assist them in determining plans compatible with their abilities and handle learning difficulties problems.
- Participates in establishing interactive e-platforms for students with local and international universities for knowledge and cultural exchange.
- Provides scientific interactive learning experiments and educational role play to grant students real opportunities to participate in the educational process.
- Provides vocational training opportunities to assist students in engaging in the practical domain.
- Executes the annual plan of training and development of university staff within the assigned budget.
- Studies the programs offered by training centers.
- Follows up with training requests and registration in courses in addition to training courses evaluation by trainees.
- Supervises internal and external training, coordinates with training centers and trainers and follows up with them during training to ensure the accomplishment of the targets.
- Thoroughly evaluates training courses to include the evaluation of (trainers, training material, training entity, environment and tools).
- Prepares reports regarding training courses.
- Measures the return on investment in training.
- Conducts briefings and orientation programs for new employees and students.
- Suggests the participation in workshops, seminars, local and international conferences in coordination with scientific departments and directorates.
- Secures all training materials.
- Proposes securing and archiving all training materials including publications and programs.