Rector's Office Director:
- Main Responsibilities:
- Supervises the distribution of tasks among the employees of the office as well as their performance.
- Studies the incoming complaints and presents them to the rector.
- Prepares the mail and presents it to the rector.
- Organizes the meetings for the rector.
- Prepares studies assigned by the rector.
- Preserves the official stamps of the rector and seals the documents.
- Communicates and coordinates with internal directorates and official external entities.
- Follows up with scholarship programs and coordinates with granting entities.
- Performs any other tasks assigned by the rector.