A breach of rules and university regulations leads to disciplinary measures including:
- Acts of public morals violations and those that damage the university’s reputation and employees.
- Wearing inappropriate clothes.
- Misuse of the university’s campus and facilities.
- Damaging and misusing any of the university’s movable and immovable properties, devices or materials.
- Unauthorized activities including cybercrimes, organizing and participating in associations, publishing fliers and advertisements, fundraising and the misuse of activities authorized by the rector in the university campus and facilities.
- Frauds, scams and impersonation in things related to university affairs.
- Verbal and physical abuse of any of the employees and students.
- Bringing weapons of any kind.
- Substance and alcohol abuse and promotion inside the campus and during the university’s activities.
- Violation of the university’s regulations.