We believe that the university is not only a place for studying and obtaining education, but also represents an important center for expressing the potentials, and developing the talents among students in different arenas (cultural, social, artistic and sports). As well as, building students personality by enlightening them of the nature of culture and its role in the developmental process beginning with self- reliance and personal capabilities and ending with the universal development at the country level.
The objectives of the clubs
- Achieving a balance between the spiritual and aesthetic education, on the one hand, and between the cognitive and cultural education, on the other hand
- Making optimal use of students’ leisure and spare time
- Enhancing the culture of mutual respect among students.
- Guiding students and helping them to discover their abilities and preferences, and work to develop them.
- Enhancing students’ communication skills and interaction with the society.
- Encouraging creative and deductive thinking among students.
- Developing the critical thinking skills among students.
- Creating team spirit and promoting team work among students.
- Adopt the culture of voluntary work spirit
The massage of student clubs is to promote the culture and values of Manara University among students, and transfer them from generation to generation. In addition, it aims to benefit from students’ energy and creativity at all levels to reach the goals of the university and its plans of achieving integration between education and student activities
Build a unified balanced personality, able to successfully integrate in the society; and discover the students’ talents, develop them and direct them in line with the vision of the university
- Cultural club
- Astronomy & photography club
- Scientific club
- Lingos club
- Music club
- Sport club
- Social club
- Cinema and theater club