Rector's Office Director:
1. Supervises the distribution of tasks among the employees of the office as well as their performance.
2. Studies the incoming complaints and presents them to the rector.
3. Prepares the mail and presents it to the rector.
4. Organizes the meetings for the rector.
5. Prepares studies assigned by the rector.
6. Preserves the official stamps of the rector and seals the documents.
7. Communicates and coordinates with internal directorates and official external entities.
8. Follows up with scholarship programs and coordinates with granting entities.
9. Performs any other tasks assigned by the rector.
powered by Syrian Monster - Web Service Provider - All Rights Reserved 2023