- Understanding a wide range of medical applications of physics and basic equations of medical physics.
- Explains the basic principles of physics and its concepts for pharmacy freshmen.
- Prepares students to be familiar with tools and equipment through the basic principles of physics.
- Execution of experiments to develop the students’ abilities in dealing with scientific machinery to get experimental results that enhance their self-confidence.
- Trains the student to deal with experimental data to get clear results with the accuracy of calculating uncertainty.