In this course, the student acquires a set of information necessary to understand:
- The importance of food security.
- Various diseases transmitted through food, whether from a chemical source such as heavy metals, or from various sources of infection.
- Maintaining health and preventing the spread of foodborne diseases.
- The mechanisms of occurrence of this pollution in the different stages, starting with the raw material, through manufacturing, and ending with the storage conditions.
- Mechanisms for maintaining food safety, whether heat treatment, adding preservatives, or testing during production.
- The necessary indicators and tests directed at the occurrence of contamination.
powered by Syrian Monster - Web Service Provider - All Rights Reserved 2023