Provides knowledge of:
- Trigonometric Leveling (Indirect Leveling).
- Surveying Representation of Earth Surface.
- Measurement of Horizontal and Vertical Angles Using Theodolite and Error Sources of Angles Measurements.
- Distance Measurement Using Electronic Distance Measure (EDM). Basic Concepts in Surveying.
- Horizontal and Vertical traverses and Topographic Surveying.
This is done through:
- Explain the concept of spherical earth and use Appropriate
- Demonstrations and explanatory instruments.
- Training students on the surveying equipment in the laboratory and field.
- Training students at the expense of traverses.
- Assign students to the topographical survey project for specific impact in the field.
Training students on measurements in the field
powered by Syrian Monster - Web Service Provider - All Rights Reserved 2021