The course aims to introduce the following:
- Basic concepts of surveying and coordinate systems used in surveying
- Cadastral network, maps, topographic and scale plans.
- Methods of locating cadastral points using angular and linear intersections.
- Measurement of horizontal and vertical angles using the traditional and electronic theodolite, and sources of measurement errors.
- Measure distances using traditional methods and sources of measurement errors.
- Engineering leveling.
Methods of signing points and axes within engineering projects.
powered by Syrian Monster - Web Service Provider - All Rights Reserved 2021