1. Receives the incoming mail from the university administration after getting the relevant instructions.
2. Receives the outgoing mail after auditing it and supervising registering it and giving it a number on paper and electronically and follows up sending it to the relevant employees.
3. Follows up with the registration of decisions, instructions and administrative warrants.
4. Creates files for regulations, presidential decrees, decisions, instructions and warrants and saves them in sequence.
5. Distributes and publishes all notices as requested.
6. Supervises all copying, photocopying and printing processes.
7. Handles the registry's mail and special documents.
8. Any other tasks assigned by the director.
powered by Syrian Monster - Web Service Provider - All Rights Reserved 2021