When students are accepted and their names are announced by the rector's office, they provide all the requested documents to the students' affairs directorate to register within the designated period otherwise, the registration is cancelled.
• In case of Syrian certificate:
1. Original secondary school, institute or graduation certificate.
2. /4/ certified copies of secondary school, institute or university graduation certificate.
3. /3/ certified transcript copies, university life and course description of the admitted student on the basis of an institute or university certificate.
4. A photocopy of the ID.
5. /6/ personal photographs.
6. An admission request from the registration and admission directorate.
7. A written commitment in case of any missing document that a student should secure it within the deadline or else the registration will be cancelled.
8. A written commitment to the university's rules and regulations.
9. A copy of the receipt from the financial affairs.
10. Requested documents of discounts in case a student wants to benefit from the university's discounts.
• In case of foreign certificate:
1. The original ninth certificate and three certified copies of it (certified by the Syrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
2. A study sequence (transcript) for the tenth and eleventh grades and three attested copies of it (certified by the Syrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
3. An original high school diploma and four attested copies of it (certified by the Syrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
4. A copy of personal identification.
5. Six personal photos.
6. A copy of the passport.
After finalizing the requested documents, a file for each student is prepared and the data is added to the academic system to be given a university number then a student goes to the faculty to add the courses according to procedures and then receives the university ID card.
powered by Syrian Monster - Web Service Provider - All Rights Reserved 2023