1. BIOLOGY, ANATOMY AND BOTANY LAB :
The lab is equipped to assist students to be familiarized with the botanical, animal and human cellular formations in addition to facilitating the study of the anatomical structure of some human organs
3. Anatomy and Histology.
4. Pharmacognosy -1-.
2. GENERAL AND ORGANIC CHEMISTRY AND PHARMACOGNOSY LAB
The lab is equipped to conduct various general and organic chemistry experiments that enable the student to deal with natural and synthetic chemical matters including extraction and synthesis as well as identification and calibration tests.
1. General and Inorganic Chemistry.
2. Organic Chemistry -1-.
3. Organic Chemistry -2-.
4. Pharmacognosy -2-.
3. ANALYTICAL AND PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY LAB
This lab provides the necessary equipment to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis of pharmaceutical materials in their raw or final pharmaceutical form.
1. Analytical Chemistry -1-.
2. Analytical Chemistry -2-.
3. Instrumental Analysis.
4. Pharmaceutical Chemistry -1-.
5. Pharmaceutical Chemistry -2-.
4. PHARMACEUTICAL LABORATORY
This lab assists the students to formulate a pharmaceutical structure starting with raw material reaching the final pharmaceutical form using various pharmaceutical equipment (pressure machine, sterilization machine, mixers, blenders, dissolution machine…)
1. Pharmaceuticals -1-.
2. Pharmaceuticals -2-.
3. Technological Pharmacy -1-.
4. Technological Pharmacy -2-.
5. Industrial Pharmacy
6. Physical Chemistry
5. BIOCHEMISTRY AND MICROBIOLOGY LAB
This lab enables the students to identify microorganisms through cultivation, coloring, sensitivity and morphological properties according to the safety procedures of laboratories.
1. Microbiology and Virology.
2. Parasitology and Mycology.
3. Pharmaceutical Microbiology.
4. Analytical Chemistry -1-.
5. Analytical Chemistry -2-.
6. Clinical Biochemistry.
7. Hematology and Immunology.
powered by Syrian Monster - Web Service Provider - All Rights Reserved 2021