The student acquires necessary information to understand:
- The importance of food safety.
- Personal and legal responsibility on those who in this field.
- Health protection and prevention of food transmitted diseases.
- Explanation of various food transmitted diseases whether chemical like heavy metals or other infection diseases.
- Explanation of diverse stages of pollution starting with raw material through industry and storage.
- Preservation methods of food safety whether thermal processing, adding preservative material or inspection during production.
- Clarification of contamination indicators.