- Enables students to obtain basic information regarding hematology and immunology.
- Provides knowledge regarding the types, role and disorders of blood cells in immunity and diseases.
- Provides students with information regarding hemostasis and coagulation.
- Provides students with information concerning the basics of blood cells and immune system tests.
- Provides students with the practical basics of hematology and immunology.
- Provides information regarding principles and complications of blood transfer.