- Provides an explanation of the anatomical structure of skin and prediction of absorption through multiple skin layers.
- Preparation, synthesis and evaluation of semi-solid forms from various types of creams, ointments, gel and pastes.
- The classification of components that affect the choice of semi-solid form and factors that increase the absorption of medications.
- Provides an explanation of the structure and bioavailability of the rectum.
- Provides an explanation of the types of suppositories.
- The synthesis of suppositories, vaginal pharmaceutical forms and the evaluation of the final product.