- Mastering the theoretical basics of physical and chemical properties of pharmaceutical compounds.
- Learning the theoretical basics of appropriate physical methods of compounds according to the types and chemical compounds.
- Developing the comprehensive analytical way of thinking (quantic).
- Improving the ability of reasonable discussion of chemical and physical problems and explaining visible and invisible natural phenomena according to physical and chemical rules.
- Learning the basic skills of measuring the physical and chemical properties of pharmaceutical compounds.
- Learning about work at laboratories using various machinery.